Well, if THAT aint a title then I don’t know what is! See, here’s the deal…I’ve been writing more and (surprise, surprise!) my stats went up. That’s awesome with one down side, I feel like I need to blog more often now! LOL Since Jay’s been sick and now me too you all will get a bulleted post, since I’m awesome like that!
- Jay is doing better! His croupy cough went away Tuesday night and he’s starting to act like his normal happy self.
- He is trying to crawl but still would prefer to be the “blob”, a cute blob at that!
- Yes, I know it’s bad to call my son a “blob” but seriously that’s what he is!
- It’s hard work luggin’ that tummy off the ground to actually crawl, people!
- Jay gave me his cooties. No, I didn’t get croup but I did get a nasty cold or something from it.
- I’ve been coughing, my throat hurts and my ears switch between itching and hurting too.
- I’m also exhausted.
- My dear sweet hubby came home early yesterday and brought me lozenges and ice cream. Damn I love that man!
- Kenna’s doing good in school still. Math is really getting her down and I’m trying to explain and show her that she is good at math and knows what she’s doing she just has to TRUST herself.
- That’s impossible for a 7 almost 8-year-old to grasp, BTW!
- I’m stuck on writing my book, it’s barely started and I’m already stuck. Yeah, it will never get finished.
- And if it does get finished it won’t be published, I’m sure of it.
- It’s almost 8pm and I’m fixing to go to bed. I went to the grocery store today because even the DOG had no food and it totally wore my ass out!
- I have a meeting with the ombudsman with the injured employee council (or some shit like that) to kick off my dispute of the Dumbass Doc’s judgement. Woo hoo!
So, there you have it. Hands down the most boring and stupid blog post in the history of blog posts!